SAMPLE COPY SUITABLE FOR A COUNSELING OR COACHING BUSINESS. COPYRIGHT LAURA L PRATHER/BEYOND THE BOUTIQUE. CONTENT MAY NOT BE USED OR REPRODUCED.
We all have moments and seasons where some of our emotional needs are not being met and we long to be heard and understood. We want to connect with a person who will listen to our story, believe in us, and pick up on the heart’s cry behind our words.
There are five things every person wants: to be seen, known, discovered, explored, and touched. -Larry Crabb
If you are reading this, perhaps you can relate to one of these:
- Do you feel like you are unseen?
- Have you discovered who you really are or explored all your potential?
- Did you miss out on nurture or an emotional touch any time in your life and are not sure you know how to attach emotionally and in a healthy way?
- Who or what do you want to change in your life?
- What thoughts plague you that you wish you could share without fear of criticism or judgment?
- Is your marriage, or other relationship, strained and you’re not sure what to do?
- Are you searching for help because you are tired of the emotional pain?
While these questions or thoughts are not uncommon, how they relate to you and your story is incomparable. Your story is unique because YOU are unique. No one has walked in your steps exactly.
Whether you need encouragement in personal growth, assistance walking through tough times, relationship/marriage support, or are searching for deeper answers and would benefit from spiritual direction, I want to be there for you and journey with you in your story.
Take a few moments to explore a little about who I am (link here) and the professional support and soul care I can offer. Then let’s make an appointment to discover how I can sojourn with you and be a helping hand.