MICRO BUSINESS COACHING
I offer coaching sessions for MICRO businesses (5 employees or less, OR solopreneur), and especially those interested in starting a new business.
When I was new in business I could not afford regular coaches, but I needed help (business coaching fees are usually $400-$1000+ per hour). (I ended up paying more than was wise for my situation – even though the coaching I received was beneficial.)
Coaching is extremely valuable yet the thought of it can be intimidating if you have never done it before. Let me get your feet wet in the field of coaching. I can offer some good insight and then point you in the direction you need to wisely grow your business.
My fee is $75 per 55-minute session. An initial 30-min consultation is free. Each coaching session includes a follow-up email with a typed summary of meeting points. I recommend 5-8 coaching sessions for the greatest benefit. After that, we will evaluate your needs and I can make additional coaching recommendations when you are ready to move to the next level in your business!
Some of the areas we can cover in our time together include:
- Clearly identifying your target market
- Making sure you have an updated business plan
- Identifying marketing objectives
- Social media avenues to use and how to set them up correctly
- Laying out a marketing plan based on your goals within the business and the target market we identify.
- How to merchandise.
- Brainstorming revenue stream ideas.
- Basics of starting a website.
- Good bookkeeping practices.
Additionally, I love teaching businesses the effectiveness of cash flow forecasting, and how it can save your business lots of money when done effectively. I also have experience in creating a touchpoint between you and your customers, among many other things.
Ready to meet or coach via phone?